Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5,2009

I decided not to blog yesturday because I was to tired. I went to Héléné's grandparents house for dinner. We didnt get back till like 11 o'clock at night so I was exausted. Today some friends of the family came over for lunch. We had lamb and it was soooooo good!! I loved it!!
Tomorrow we are going to Pairs which should be tons of fun so I may get on and blog tomorrow but it depeneds on what time we get back. Tomorrow I have to wake up at 5 o'clock in order to go so its goning to suck.

2 comments:

  1. I love you sweetie. Hang in there you have one more week and you will be back home. This week is going to be super exciting. Good night!
    Love
    MOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hello and I hope you had a great day in Paris. I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete